Comment on page
BEAR NFT Manipulation
1. How to upgrade NFT BEAR:
- Step 1: Click on the “Upgrade” button of the NFT card to be upgraded (only those buttons of NFTs that are valid for upgrading will be in bright color, and clickable)
- Step 2: On the pop-up window, press the “Select” button at the NFT to form a pair with the previously selected one to implement the upgrading process.
Note: Only those NFTs which can be used to upgrade along with the selected one in Step 1 (with similar section and level) will be presented in this pop-up window
- Step 3: Tick the “Buy Insurance” box if users want to buy insurance for this upgrading session
Note: Upgrading Bear has the risk that users can lose all 2 Bear NFT if the upgrading fails. By buying insurance, users will not lose their NFT if the upgrading failed
- Step 4: Click on the “Confirm Payment” button to complete the payment process
There will be a popup window showing the upgrade result: “UPGRADE SUCCESSFULLY’ or “OOPS, UPGRADING FAILED”
Note: For users owning Special World Cup NFT, if a successful upgrade occurs between two original ones with different outfits, the newly upgraded NFT will come with either of the two original outfits.
NOTE: There will be an “Auto Upgrade” function which helps users upgrade their NFTs automatically. This function will be launched soon.
2. How to withdraw NFT BEAR:
Users click on the “Withdraw” button of the NFT card. A pop-up window will appear for users to fill in their wallet address and implement the withdrawal.
3. How to unmine NFT BEAR in Mining Process:
The NFT in mining process needs to be unmined to join the upgrading sessions.
Users click on the “Unmine” button of the NFT card to unmine an NFT.
After that, the NFT card will be transferred to the “Available BEAR NFT” list, and can join upgrading from that moment.